Friday, May 31, 2013

To Blog or To Not?




In case I didn’t tell you this already, this blog was initiated solely for a school assignment. I have contemplated in my head for ages to start a blog where I can pretty much go on and on about related topics such as the one’s I have already begun to chat about so far. I didn’t intend initially to show this blog to anyone outside of my academics, but I have to say I feel like I might be on to something here. 

My hope is that if I really put some effort forth toward this I will appeal to someone like me. 

Like me?   

Someone that has become a mom for the first time, or might be contemplating it soon. Someone who cares about living longer and living healthier, someone that is a little bit superficial, but not in the obnoxious sense of the word, someone that just thinks it’s cool to come across someone else that thinks in a similar fashion. 

I cannot guarantee I will take this anywhere, let’s just say it, blogs are like a%%holes, these days everyone has one. I don’t want to Ann Frank this blog, I mean for others to read it.

I live life day to day, I doubt my “awesome” new blog will be the exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment